We return with a super groovy, epic hour of rock that is guaranteed to provide you will plenty of ammo to stand up and destroy the Zombie Nation, not to mention drive your neighbors mad, and hopefully get them to move far far away, unless they have distinguished taste in music of course.
We wish Mr. Joe Perry well, he collapsed on stage last night, apparently going into full cardiac arrest, he is doing well at the hospital right now.
In an odd twist, I recently saw Whitford / St. Holmes live in Nashville, saw some Alice In Chains shows as well, great to catch up with Mike Inez, and in Nashville it was a packed house of rock luminaries, from John Corabi, Paul Taylor, Rachel Bolan, and Lizzy Hale to name a few. Hopefully we will have some new music from all of those guys soon to share with you here.
1) Show Me The Light – StoneRider
2) Shake Me Down – Broken Witt Rebels
3) Stand Up / Give it Up – Pat Travers
4) Dirty Diana – Shaman’s Harvest
5) Got Me Wrong – Alice In Chains
6) Crazy Horses – The Vintage Caravan
7) Shake It – Whitford / St. Holmes
8) Rotten To The Core – Lita Ford
9) Don’t You Give Me – Mach 22
10) Hero Of The World – WASP