As the world seems to be imploding in on itself I am attempting to steer clear of the absolute stupidity and complete ignorance that is being spouted in every direction from every corner of the globe lately. Well I’m attempting to do that on my radio station, if you ran into me on the street I would probably be cursing incessantly and telling you how I hate the human race.
That being said, I’m keeping it lighter here, simply because good rock and roll music just makes me see the best in the world, and reminds me that there is still hope. Hope that all of the opinionated asses running around who think they have the answers to every damn question that comes up in life, suddenly realize no one gives a shit what they think, and no intelligent person believes that elected officials have anyones interests at heart, but their own!
Check out the playlist this week, its pretty badass, and if you happen to be part of the sheeple, or notice yourself exhibiting zombie like tendencies please listen three times a day, and always have the volume on 11!
1) Long Way To Go – The Dead Daisies
2) The Simple Life – Wolfmother
3) Devil You Know – The Winery Dogs
4) Low – Broken Witt Rebels
5) Mojo Workin – Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown
6) Mountain Climbing – Joe Bonamassa
7) The Sun And Moon Roll Around Too Soon – The Temperance Movement
8) Heart On The Line – Cheap Trick
9) Moonshine – Four By Fate
10) Shadow Of Your Love – Guns N’ Roses