Welcome to The Noize Faktory friends, and thank you to Max Alt Rock for bringing us into the fold for this new trade. I am honored to be a part of it. Rock radio has a lot of great music out there right now, a lot of it that hasn’t been getting played in mass, and I hope that I can turn you guys on to some of the truly incredible albums that should be getting spins on the stations you are listening to and programming!
1) Joe Bonamassa – I Didn’t Think She Would Do It 2) The Cold Stares – Don’t Wast Time With Goodbye 3) The Struts – I Hate How Much I Want You 4) Minefield – Alone Together 5) AC/DC – Shot In The Dark 6) Blue Pills – Dreaming My Life Away 7) Doomslide – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) 8) Shadow & The Thrill – Crazy 9) King King – I Will Not Fall 10) Richie Kotzen – Raise The Cain
Hello my Mischievous Miscreants! Welcome to another edition of The Noize Faktory! I apologize I do rant a bit this week about a stupid article I read. Very annoying to see such ignorance at a time when so many people are affected and out of work. It’s as if Bob Costas, Joe Buck, Al Sharpton and Jim Florentine have had a foursome, and they have each given birth a million times to self centered morons, who cry because they aren’t getting enough attention on all their duck face pics, and selfies, so tantrums must be thrown, and they believe that their opinions take on new gravity because they believe they are internet famous. I liked it better when the creeps had to stay in their basements, and were outcasts from society, and it wasn’t ok to sell yourself on the internet. What’s your price? Oh, just your self-respect? Sounds fair.
Remember my friends, in the end, we all make mistakes, learn to take responsibility, and you will always be able to look yourself in the mirror and hold your head up. When you live a lie, you will be haunted by those you did wrong for eternity. Unless of course they were assholes and you were just settling the score. Then you will be fine. 🙂
1) The Dead Daisies – Bustle & Flow 2) Ace Frehley & Robin Zander – 30 Days In The Hole 3) Ricky Warwick – Fighting Heart 4) Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown – Pressure 5) The Cold Stares – Ways 6) Marcus King – Say You Will 7) Monster Truck – Undone 8) Blue Pills – Kiss My Past Goodbye 9) Thee Rock N’ Roll Residency – Til’ The Real Thing Comes Along 10) Twenty Two Hundred – Why Can’t You Love Me?
How are you all of you riled rock rejects holding up? Are you in a need of a shot? Something to pick you up? I think I may have just the thing for you! No, no, it’s not the confession of another D-Lister to cyber stalking young women, or their role in the death of a crackhead, it’s much better than that, it’s a brand new episode of The Noize Faktory! And this is a really good one!
After the crushing loss of EVH an unlikely group of heroes came to help give us hope once again, AC/DC return with a new song “Shot In The Dark”, and a soon to be released new album called Power Up. It’s as if the gods smiled upon us, to give us a ray of hope, and show us that we will get through all this. But not only do we have the new AC/DC, but we have a lot of new hope to share this week! Check out the show!
1) AC/DC – Shot In The Dark
2) The Struts – I Hate How Much I want You (Feat. Phil Collen and Joe Elliott)
3) Shadow & The Thrill – Ready To Roll
4) Richie Kotzen – Raise The Cain
5) Kadavar – Evil Forces
6) Ayron Jones – Take Me Away
7) Doomslide – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
8) Joe Bonamassa – Why Does it Take So Long To Say Goodbye
9) Dirty Honey – Too Much Poison
10) Leslie West – Standing On Higher Ground (Feat. Billy Gibbons)
The music World was dealt a heavy blow this week with the tragic loss of a legend and pioneer, Eddie Van Halen. This year has been hard in many ways, and has taken so many icons, legends, and musicians who were part of the soundtrack to our lives. This show is to celebrate just a few of them, pay our respects, and share memories and stories of the impact they have had on our lives.
Join me for a special edition of The Noize Faktory, raise your glasses to some of the characters that became part of our stories, and whose legacies we hold on to in our music collections, ticket stubs, t-shirts, and our memories!
1) Over The Mountain – Ozzy Osbourne 2) The Real Me – W.A.S.P. 3) Holy Water – Bad Company 4) Oh Well – Fleetwood Mac 5) Mean Street – Van Halen 6) I’ll Wait – Van Halen 7) Love To Love – UFO 8) YYZ – Rush 9) Set Me Free – Sweet 10) Goodbye – Paul Stanley
The news is hilarious this week, I like keeping that light so we can all laugh together as you listen. No matter how many crazy stories I find on the AP, they never cease to amaze me! We as humans really need help! Lots of great tunes this week, new music from some old friends, and a few new bands that should give you something to get excited about.
1) Stoning The Devil – Crobot – Motherbrain 2) Freedom Is Mine – Wolfmother – Rock N’ Roll Baby 3) Lucky 7 – Jane N’ The Jungle 4) PTSD – Agency Panic 5) Tainted Blood – Blue Oyster Cult – The Symbol Remains 6) Battle Lessons – Damon Johnson & The Get Ready 7) Raise The Cain – Richie Kotzen 8) Troubles Coming – Royal Blood 9) The Wicked And The Cursed – The Cold Stares 10) Whisper A Prayer For The Dying – Coverdale/Page
Welcome to another edition of the Noize Faktory, and a new issue of Max Alt Rock! Spotify continues to land in the headlines, and in very counterproductive ways, let’s discuss! It’s almost like Bob Costas and a nameless D list comedian who tells fart jokes for a living are running that company. Some amazing songs in this weeks episode to keep things moving up though! After all that’s what you are all really interested in!
Remember to check in on your friends from the touring world, their livelihood has been completely taken away from them, and it won’t be coming back anytime soon.
1) Alone Together – Minefield 2) South Of The City – Red Sky Mary 3) Step By Step – Deep Purple 4) Late Night – The Heavy Eyes 5) The Grind – Shadow & The Thrill 6) Never Give In – King King 7) The Well – Marcus King – El Dorado 8) Burning Heart (2020) – Vandenberg 9) She – Ace Frehley 10) The Whole World’s Watching – Walking Papers
Hello friends! Welcome to another episode of The Noize Faktory! Kanye announces that he is the new Moses this week, Bob Costas demands that he commentates all public events, and we discuss how social media has made the music industry it’s slaves.
1) This Is Heaven, But You Can’t Come In (Yet) – Rock N’ Roll Residency 2) Edge Of Darkness – Greta Van Fleet – From The Fires 3) Spectacular – The Answer – New Horizon 4) Animals – RavenEye 5) I Will Not Fall – King King 6) Tombstone Shuffle – Tony Montana – Tombstone Shuffle (Reissue) 7) Serpent Weather – The Sword – Conquest Of Kingdoms 8) Enough Is Enough – Toque – Never Enough 9) Too Bad – Rival Sons – Feral Roots 10) I Know A Place – Sun Red Sun
I think you will recognize all of the songs, and you will probably even remember some of these tracks from years passed, and the hour will fly by! Let me know what your favorite cover in the show is on the Facebook page, and give me some tips on your favorites for future shows!
Hello my amazing friends and listeners! This week I wanted to have a little fun, and I decided to do a full hour of cover songs for you. There are quite a few out right now, so I thought let’s go back in a time a bit, and take a listen to some covers from the years passed. There are a many great ones. I stayed away from tribute records mostly on this, I wanted to go for covers that bands made their own, one way or another.
1) Masters Of War – Mountain Feat. Ozzy Osbourne – Masters Of War 2) The Chain – Taking Dawn – Time To Burn 3) Chain Of Fools – Little Ceasar – Little Ceasar 4) Fire And Rain – Badlands – Voodoo Highway 5) Get Ready – Mach 22 – Like My Chances 6) Somebody To Love – W.A.S.P. – Still Not Black Enough 7) Drive – Scorpions – Acoustica 8) Day Tripper – Whitesnake – Trouble 9) Midnight Moses – The Dead Daisies – Revolucion 10) 99 Problems – Hugo – Old Tyme Religion
Hello fellow independent thinkers, music enthusiasts, and devilishly good looking people! I hope that your week has treated you well, I’m back with another hour of philosophical genius, morbid curiosities, and songs that are part of the soundtrack to the Rapture! I may talk a bit much this week, but I temper my nonsense with some out of this world music!
Tell your friends, share it with your friends, they will like it. I’ll make them like it!
It’s been zero days since our last nonsense!
1) Dirty Honey – Promised Land – Something To Believe In 2) Brand New Sin – All My Wheels – United State 3) Mojave Sun – Bury Me Down 4) Emissary Echo – If I’m Right 5) Crobot – Gasoline – Motherbrain 6) Bad Barber – Closer To The Sun – Courtney Cox & Rock N’ Roll 7) Vandenberg – Ride Like The Wind – 2020 8) King King – Never Give In 9) Rival Sons – Play The Fool 10) Axis – Brown Eyes – It’s A Circus World
Well here we are again, the 2nd issue of Max Alt Rock has hit your inbox, and with it comes another riveting episode of The Noize Faktory!
We have plenty to discuss in the music industry right now, Spotify telling artists that they need to change their operation, promoters cutting funds for shows, and radio in a spot where they can actually make a huge difference again. I love this plan! I’m excited to be a part of it! Hopefully a couple of you get that reference, at least I’ll know that I’m not completely alone in this world.
1) Alice Cooper – Detroit City 2020 – Breadcrumbs 2) The Cold Stares – Third World War – Black Sunset 3) Blue Pills – Dreaming My Life Away – Holy Moly! 4) Empty Trail – Somewhere – Lost 5) Shadow & The Thrill – Crazy – Sugarbowl 6) StoneRider – Dayrunner – Hologram 7) Halestorm – Black Vultures (Stripped) – Vicious 8) Come Alive – The Rock N’ Roll Residency – The Rock N’ Roll Residency 9) Dead Daisies – Unspoken – single 10) Electric Prunes – I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)