The Noize Faktory Hour 22
Happy Monday everyone! I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone say that to me.
Just returned from a logistical nightmare of three weeks, and I brought back a stomach bug from Mexico. So I’m a bit out of it at the moment. Luckily I recorded this weeks Noize Faktory a couple of days before that all set in.
Click play, turn up your speakers as loud as they go, and rock!
The Noize Faktory Hour 21
I have to start this week off by apologizing for the quality of my voice on this installment of your favorite hour of music. Being the klutz that I am, and the constant traveler, I drag my microphones around the globe to record this show weekly, and have since I started it way back when. This week I got to LA, checked into my hotel room, and its a great spot, lots of space, carpeted floor, and the room even had a fireplace, with a little ceramic tile. Well out pops the microphone, slips from my hands, and bam, onto the desk, then onto the floor! Not the carpet of course, but onto the tile. The two square feet of tile in the entire room!
Well I put it back together, and it worked fine for last weeks show, but it didn’t last. So as I went to record this weeks show in the middle of nowhere, I discovered that I was mic-less. I was forced to use the internal, so I sound a little tinty this week in my opinion. But that didn’t stop me from putting another rocking hour of music together for your listening pleasure!
1) King Of The Rotten – Corrosion Of Conformity
2) Last Calls & Assholes – We’ve Traveled
3) The Son Of The Wind – Ricky Warwick
4) Fire & Water – Ace Frehley (Feat. Paul Stanley)
5) Burn On The Flame – The Sweet
6) Another Day – Mach 22
7) Dayrunner – StoneRider
8) Give Me One Reason – Leslie West
9) Jared James Nichols – Old Glory And The Wild Revival
10) All That I Want – Rival Sons
Hello all of you loyal rock and rollers! This was a big week for the world of rock music, Guns N’ Roses has reunited and their first three shows are under their belts. The reviews are in, and even with a broken foot Axl and the boys delivered in a huge way. Now they prepare for a big tour in the summer, and who will they be touring with? Will they support the new scene of younger artists? All we can do is wait and see!
In this weeks show I dig in a little to some of the earlier records released by some of my favorite new bands, and throw some brand new music at you from Monster Truck, Hollywood Vampires, Ace Frehley (with Slash), and now properly ordained Hall Of Famers, Cheap Trick!
1) Little Monster – Royal Blood
2) Shake The World – Love And A .38
3) Seven And Seven Is – Hollywood Vampires
4) She’s A Witch – Monster Truck
5) Leaving It All Behind – Orchid
6) Liquor – Scorpion Child
7) Emerald (Feat. Slash) Ace Frehley
8) Searchin’ – Slaughter
9) Before It Burns – Radio Moscow
10) Heart On The Line – Cheap Trick
The Noize Faktory Hour 19
Well the world has gone crazy, its official. There are too many things to list as to why I feel that way, but at the root of all of it, is absolute stupidity! Thank you God for Rock And Roll!
There is a great new Cheap Trick album out, do yourself a favor and check it out! I played a track for you last week, and there will be much more in the coming weeks. Such a great album from a band with a rich rich history!
Damon Johnson and Ricky Warwick of Blackstar Riders have some new music out for you guys to hear, and the Rival Sons, the band that never seems to stop working, as a new album on the way. Ace Frehley has a cool new covers album on the way, and the snippets that I have heard so far are pretty good. I look forward to the rest of the album, and I can’t say that I have loved his last couple of releases.
1) Three Bullets – The Temperance Movement
2) Whatever Haunts You – Taddy Porter
3) When I See My Light – Dirty Streets
4) Hellfire – Queensryche
5) Take Me Away – Blue Oyster Cult
6) Heathens – The Cult
7) With You And I – The Dead Daisies
8) Breaking Bottles – Brand New Sin
9) Nowhere To Hide – Crobot
10) Blindsided – Black Star Riders