As the world boils over in the streets, whether it be rank stupidity in politics, or people hating each other for reasons that they themselves are unclear on, there is the Noize Faktory to fill you with hope and inspire you to climb over the zombie infested bodies of those that would stop you from progressing to better your life and find strength and success.
Rock and Roll lives! And its best served loud, the more people that you share this with, the more true hope that we have to surviving the ground swell of idiocy that has enveloped our world.
1) Breakin’ All The Rules – Screaming Eagles
2) Speed Freak – Radio Moscow
3) When I See My Light – Dirty Streets
4) When The Sky Comes Looking For You – Moorhead
5) Are You Satisfied – Reignwolf
6) As Bas As I Am – Hollywood Vampires
7) Shapes – Whitford / St. Holmes
8) Never Give All Your Heart – Joe Bonamassa
9) Black Coffee – Rival Sons
10) Slaves Of The New World Order – W.A.S.P.
The Noize Faktory returns to jumpstart your week! Many of you may need an adrenaline shot after witnessing the musical travesty that was the Grammys. I’m not sure why we put ourselves through that punishment, perhaps we are eternally hopeful that they will get it right once, and we will all be watching.
Alas…there were some visible efforts put in, but then again, the bad probably outweighed the good. Although I was pleased to see Alabama Shakes get some recognition, and to see that the tributes that were put together to B.B. King, David Bowie, and Lemmy were done with class and style, and it was kind of cool to see the Hollywood Vampires bend the minds of the dimwits in the audience. I’ll get into that a bit more in the show this week, TEASER!!!
1) The Gift Of Music – Dream Theater
2) Hole In The Sky – Scorpion Child
3) The Well – Voodoo Hill
4) I Am The Fire – Halestorm
5) Electric Halo – Kyng
6) Under The Bottom – Ugly Kid Joe
7) Gypsy Caravan – Wolfmother
8) The Fool – The Heavy Eyes
9) Trade In Your Guns For A Coffin – Rob Zombie
10) Black Forest – Monster Truck
Hello to all of you fine, intelligent people!
I say this because I know that most of the people that listen to this show are of a higher intelligence, and the world needs us! I have seen way too many incredulous things on the internet, and I know that none of you fine humans would be involved in anything like that.
It is important to remember that Rock And Roll is the voice of rebellion, it has been since its inception in the 1950’s. Do not fall for the mass media hype, indoctrination, or blatant lies to back their agenda. Their agenda along with the politicians is always to find new ways to control and squash the growth of hard working people.
1) Into The Night – Kadavar
2) Ten Years – Oliva
3) John The Tiger – Orchid
4) Ricochet – Tesla
5) World Stand Still – Richards / Crane
6) Dust & Bone – Pat Travers
7) High Country – The Sword
8) Loose Change – Royal Blood
9) Toxic Rememdy – Queensryche
10) Burn – Whitesnake
11) Evil – The Dead Daisies
Congratulations to the Denver Broncos, Super Bowl 50 Champions, I recorded this weeks show in Denver with the sounds of the city celebrating in the background. Enjoy!
Big news, one rock band gets to play on the Grammys again this year, and its The Hollywood Vampires! I’m shocked! There must be one guy on the committee that bugs the hell out of all the stuffed shirt industry pricks, and forces it upon them. I love that guy! I don’t know who he or she is, but I’m a fan! Ha!
There is a killer batch of songs in this hour, I think you will enjoy it!
1) How Long – The Winery Dogs
2) Don’t You Give Me – Mach 22
3) Hell Is On Fire – Whitford / St.Holmes
4) Think Twice – Dirty Streets
5) All Over The Road – Rival Sons
6) Electric Ladyland – Purson
7) G O A T – The Cult
8) Praise You – Europe
9) Withered Delilah – Slash Feat. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators
10) Cold Turkey – Hollywood Vampires
Hello my friends, we have some stellar news for you! We are not alone in the fight against the zombie nation! We have rock bands that seem to be feeling the same way, and we can see it in some of the new songs that they are laying on us right now!
I’m very exciting about this collection of songs and bands. We have new music from Ricky Warwick, lead singer of Black Star Riders and formerly of The Almighty, we have a new one from The Temperance Movement, The Heavy Eyes, Tax The Heat, and Frankie McQueen. But the bands that are leading the charge to kill off the lazy layabout lifestyle that is being pushed down our throats, and telling the masses to stand up and take their power back are Monster Truck and Black Stone Cherry, both of whom you will hear brand new songs from this week!
I love hearing this message in the lyrics of songs, because frankly no one has to work harder than a young band trying to make it in todays world. Both bands have incredible work ethics, they have found success in spots around the globe, and they continue to work to break here in the United States, because instead of being the leaders, we have become mindless followers, and those in charge have killed off most rock radio in this country! I demand that this oppression end!
Give Rock And Roll a voice, and lets crush this hand out, ignorant, sheep message that is being taught around the world! And lets stand up for our individualism, and stampede over those that try to take it away from us!
1) The Way Of The Future – Black Stone Cherry
2) All My Wheels – Brand New Sin
3) When Patsy Cline Was Crazy (And Gary Mitchell Sang The Blues) – Ricky Warwick
4) Get Yourself Free – The Temperance Movement
5) Old Saltillo Road – The Heavy Eyes
6) Some Sympathy – Tax The Heat
7) Things Get Better – Monster Truck
8) Mama Told Me – Frankie McQueen
9) Whiskey And Pills – Billy Idol
10) Stargazer – Rainbow