welcome back to another edition of the Noize Faktory, and thank you for listening! I’m back with another hour of soul saving rock and roll from bands that you know and love, and a few that you may need to dig in to. As the weirdness continues in the world I hope that the soothing sounds of my voice and the soul of the songs that I share with you each week gives you something to look forward to, and take your mind off of the ri-god-damn-diculousness happening everywhere. I’m bringing you the good news my brothers and sisters, and it comes in the form of Rock N’ Roll!
1) Broken Witt Rebels – Money – OK Hotel
2) Nick Perry & The Underground Thieves – Feelin’ Good – Sun Via
3) Kadavar – Evil Forces – For The Dead Travel Fast
4) Holly West – Home – Mokita
5) The Sword – Nasty Dogs & Funky Kings – Conquest Of Kingdoms
6) Whitesnake – Cryin’ – The Rock Album
7) Rival Sons – Young Love – Pressure & Time
8) Joe Bonamassa – Why Does It Take So Long To Say Goodbye – Royal Tea
9) Shadow & The Thrill – Crazy – Sugarbowl
10) Alice Cooper – Don’t Give Up – Single
The Noize Faktory – Episode 1 – The Reboot
Welcome to a new beginning for The Noize Faktory! Thank you to the guys at Max Alt Rock for giving me a new way of sharing the best of new Rock music with you. I started this show about 8 years ago as a way to share the music I loved with friends and strangers because radio seemed to have a void for new rock bands. I am carrying that on today as we re-start The Noize Faktory, and I’m making sure to include some tracks from some of the records that I love that may have been lost to time.
Episode 1 – The Reboot
1) Wolfmother – Higher – Rock And Roll Baby
2) Crobot – Low Life – Motherbrain
3) Toque – Never Enough (For You) – Never Enough
4) Taddy Porter – Mamma – Big Wheel
5) Shadow & The Thrill – Just Enough – Sugarbowl
6) Dirty Honey – In The Line Of Fire – Something To Believe In
7) The Cold Stares – Don’t Waste Time With Goodbye
8) Monster Truck – For The People – Sittin’ Heavy
9) The Heavy Eyes – Hand Of Bear – Love Like Machines
10) Slave To The System – Stigmata – Slave To The System
The Noize Faktory – Hour 35
Hello my friends, and you loyal listeners! I am sorry that I have been away again, sometimes my everyday existence definitely gets in the way of having a little fun, and digging into to some new music to share with you all.
Well I took some time and started digging a bit, and I found some new things, and I found some real treasures from the past. I hope that you all enjoy them like I do.
1) Gold – Mount Carmel
2) High And Humble – The Steepwater Band
3) Magic Man – Fire In The Field
4) Song And A Prayer – The Dead Daisies
5) No Love Lost – The Cult
6) Blind Man’s Shine – Scorpion Child
7) The Queen – Bang
8) Space Ship Earth – Road
9) Freelance Fiend – Leaf Hound
10) (I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone – Crapshoot
The Noize Faktory – Hour 34
Well I’m a week and a day late, but here I am! Still alive! Its been a busy couple of weeks, and its not going to let up anytime soon. I hope that this show makes up for it a bit. There is definitely a theme…I didn’t do it on purpose there are just several songs about fire and dust in this one. Odd how that happens!
Remember the Cream Always Rises To The Top! So turn it on, put the volume up as loud as it can go, and dig into the sexiest hour of rock and roll anywhere!
1) Before It Burns – Radio Moscow
2) Devil In The Dust – Screaming Eagles
3) Take The Power – The Cult
4) Fade Out – Rival Sons
5) It’s Over Now – Four By Fate
6) To The Flame – Monster Truck
7) Elected – Alice Cooper
8) Sea Of Fire – Leslie West
9) Combination – Aerosmith
10) Turned To Dust – The Sword
ALICE COOPER FOR PRESIDENT!!!! A Troubled Man For Troubled Times!
The Noize Faktory – Hour 33
Hello my rock soldiers,
We return with a super groovy, epic hour of rock that is guaranteed to provide you will plenty of ammo to stand up and destroy the Zombie Nation, not to mention drive your neighbors mad, and hopefully get them to move far far away, unless they have distinguished taste in music of course.
We wish Mr. Joe Perry well, he collapsed on stage last night, apparently going into full cardiac arrest, he is doing well at the hospital right now.
In an odd twist, I recently saw Whitford / St. Holmes live in Nashville, saw some Alice In Chains shows as well, great to catch up with Mike Inez, and in Nashville it was a packed house of rock luminaries, from John Corabi, Paul Taylor, Rachel Bolan, and Lizzy Hale to name a few. Hopefully we will have some new music from all of those guys soon to share with you here.
1) Show Me The Light – StoneRider
2) Shake Me Down – Broken Witt Rebels
3) Stand Up / Give it Up – Pat Travers
4) Dirty Diana – Shaman’s Harvest
5) Got Me Wrong – Alice In Chains
6) Crazy Horses – The Vintage Caravan
7) Shake It – Whitford / St. Holmes
8) Rotten To The Core – Lita Ford
9) Don’t You Give Me – Mach 22
10) Hero Of The World – WASP
The Noize Faktory Hour 32
Happy 4th of July everyone!
This day is a reminder to me of just how lucky I have been in my life, the opportunities afforded to me here in the US have allowed me to live and experience things I may never had being from somewhere else, for that I am very thankful. It also give me the opportunity to share music with all of you, my friends from around the world. So lets celebrate with another hour of pure rock and roll here on the Noize Faktory!
1) Winter Side Of Deranged – Scorpion Child
2) Selfish Lives – Queensryche
3) Doomsday Machine – Kadavar
4) Baby Boy – Rival Sons
5) Sixteenth Century Greensleeves – Rainbow
6) Father Time – Oliva
7) These Times Are Hard For Lovers – Four By Fate
8) All Shook Up – Humble Pie
9) Gettin’ Out – J. Geils Band
10) Abyss – Slave To The System
The Noize Faktory Hour 31
Hello my friends, I hope that you have survived the week, and not fallen into a zombie state by the bombardment of obnoxiousness surrounding us in the world. Don’t let them kill your spirit, or make you think that they are working for you. Turn up the music, and drown out the monotony of pessimism!
Remember the Noize Faktory kills zombies dead! Don’t let the sheep ruin your bubble!
1) I’ll Do Happiness – Joe Perry & Terry Reid
2) Born To Die – Black Stone Cherry
3) Make Amends – Red Sky Mary
4) Sleeping Dogs – Zakk Wylde
5) Money – The Delta Riggs
6) No Love Lost – The Cult
7) Rock And Roll Hell – Ace Freely
8) Straight Through The Heart – Halestorm
9) Refugee – The New Roses
10) Don’t Make Me Happy – Deep Purple
The Noize Faktory – Hour 30
As the world seems to be imploding in on itself I am attempting to steer clear of the absolute stupidity and complete ignorance that is being spouted in every direction from every corner of the globe lately. Well I’m attempting to do that on my radio station, if you ran into me on the street I would probably be cursing incessantly and telling you how I hate the human race.
That being said, I’m keeping it lighter here, simply because good rock and roll music just makes me see the best in the world, and reminds me that there is still hope. Hope that all of the opinionated asses running around who think they have the answers to every damn question that comes up in life, suddenly realize no one gives a shit what they think, and no intelligent person believes that elected officials have anyones interests at heart, but their own!
Check out the playlist this week, its pretty badass, and if you happen to be part of the sheeple, or notice yourself exhibiting zombie like tendencies please listen three times a day, and always have the volume on 11!
1) Long Way To Go – The Dead Daisies
2) The Simple Life – Wolfmother
3) Devil You Know – The Winery Dogs
4) Low – Broken Witt Rebels
5) Mojo Workin – Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown
6) Mountain Climbing – Joe Bonamassa
7) The Sun And Moon Roll Around Too Soon – The Temperance Movement
8) Heart On The Line – Cheap Trick
9) Moonshine – Four By Fate
10) Shadow Of Your Love – Guns N’ Roses
The Noize Faktory Hour 29
Hello my friends.
This new hour comes to you on the tails of a traumatic week, especially close to home for me. We must not be afraid to call things as they are, we can not be forced into fear, because those that intend to harm others feed on that fear. Fear to call things as it is, fear to stand up, and stop the madness from continuing because some talking head or corrupt politician says its not right. Do not be fooled into believing that everyone understands or enjoys the freedoms that much of the world is given, and do not believe that those in power are going to take care of you, and make everything better. Power corrupts, and infects even those with the best of intentions.
One of our, and by our, I mean humanities only hopes, and I sincerely believe this, is music. And not that computer generated bullshit that force feed the masses. The same people that control that are the ones that run your news networks, and continue to put the Kardashians on the airwaves, not to mention Bob Costas (that arrogant twit). Real rock and roll, with real human emotion in its performance, real soul in its delivery, real feelings, whether it be happy, sad, anger, or passion, something that is truly made by other humans. They don’t need to feel the same as you on every level, but the art just needs to speak to you. This show is dedicated to those kind of musicians.
1) Reaper’s Danse – Scorpion Child
2) I Don’t Need Nobody – Radio Moscow
3) Ready For The Fall – Screaming Eagles
4) Thundering Voices – Rival Sons
5) Wore Me Down – Rock N’ Roll Circus
6) The Great Divide
7) Another Man’s Shoes – Monster Truck
8) Thirsty – The New Roses
9) Celebrating Sinking – Ricky Warwick
10) River Child – Red Sky Mary
The Noize Faktory Hour 28
Well my friends I return with another hour long block of songs for you all to enjoy. 2016 seems to be a year of radical loss, radical behavior, contrived rebellion, and pure ignorance running rampant within the human species. Perhaps it was always there, and we just didn’t see it as much because we didn’t have social media, or a 24 hour news cycle. Its important to be smarter than what you are fed by those that crave power, or hold power. A few never have the best interests of the many in their mind, there is always an agenda.
This radio show is intended to be an escape from all of the nonsense. It is meant to distract you from the pettiness, perhaps the loss that you may be feeling, and the most excellent part about it is that rock music at its very core teaches you to think for yourself. To rise above, it is no coincidence that rock music has been pushed down, and the masses are being fed mindless computer generated nonsense that has succeeded in preaching conformity, and pushing agendas.
Just as the rumors that floated around for years that those in power feared Hendrix, Lennon, Morrison, and others, because they were became such icons, rock music as a whole became the target. Something to think about, and I know that those that listen to this show still have the ability to think about things like this. Conspiracy? Absolutely not.
The Noize Faktory delivers you the truth! Listen, and let it permeate through you.
1) Shadow Shaker – The Heavy Eyes
2) Itchycoo Park – Hollywood Vampires
3) I’m Just A Man – Mach 22
4) Sin’s A Good Man’s Brother – Grand Funk Railroad
5) Fall Together – Aerosmith
6) Not Over You At All – Leslie West
7) Venus – UFO
8) Now She Knows She’s Wrong – Jellyfish
9) King Louie – Taddy Porter
10) Fed To The Lions – Tax The Heat